Hampton Senior Men-2017
Welcome to the 2017 Golf Season. We are looking forward to a great season, Starting May 16th.
1) The first seniors day is scheduled for the 16th.
2) The cost of joining the seniors group is $20.00, payable to any member of the executive (listed below) ASAP
3) Handicaps for all players will be calculated based on results of seniors day only. However, it is strongly advised that you record all of your scores on the Golf Canada website, in order to maintain a valid handicap if you wish to play in other golf tournaments.
4) Higher handicap players may have the option of playing from the Silver /Bronze tees (subject to the approval of the committee). They will be competing on an equal level with
players playing from the silver tees.
5) The Hampton Senior Invitational is tentatively set for Tuesday, June 27th.
6) Tri-Club dates are tentatively set for:
Westfield – Thursday, June 22, 8:30 AM – Cost is $35.00
Hampton – Tuesday, July 18th, 8:30 AM – Cost is $20.00
Riverside – Tuesday, August 8th, 9:00 AM – Cost is $35.00
Eligibility to play in these events is based on attendance, with players being required to play at least twice prior to each Tri-Club. Players selected to play in each tournament are required to pay in full at the Golf Shop at least 5 days before the event. Cancellations are subject to the existing Tri-Club Rules
7) We will be having a Match Play tournament again this year, as well as League
competition and other tournaments. Again this season we are planning on having the Par 3 Tournament which was a big success last year.
Details for those events, including formats, costs and dates will be e-mailed to all members and posted on the bulletin board in the men’s locker room throughout the year.
8) Weekly sign-up sheets will be posted on the bulletin board and will be taken down on Saturday at noon. We will prepare a draw and send it to the starter on Sunday morning. You are responsible for signing up each week. Late entries must be emailed to one of the committee members. The starter is not permitted to take any late entries.
Committee Members are listed below.
|Match Play Coordinator||Ron Badgerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|League Coordinator||Paul Cormieremail@example.com|
|Tri-Club Coordinator||Stan Brownfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Please contact any of the committee members if you have any concerns.